How Recycled Wood Flooring is Made
Staybull Flooring® uses time-honored woodworking techniques to create recycled hardwood flooring. Each custom made plank you install offers exceptional benefits over other eco-friendly products. Besides value, function, and beauty, a green home that installs Staybull Flooring® is aiding in the reduction of wood waste in the flooring industry.
As you can see from the pictures and graphs below, typical flooring production creates a tremendous amount of waste. Staybull Flooring® fixes this problem and helps close the waste cycle. See more pictures of where the rips we purchase top create our brand of eco-friendly flooring.
Check out our facility in North Carolina for more info on how our recycled wood flooring is made.
Staybull Flooring® Benefits:
- Recycled, Yet Refined – Unique pattern and color blend create remarkable green floors
- Eco-Chic Design – Standard reclaimed flooring works great for traditional/rustic design. Staybull® was specially designed to fit today's modern & contemporary interiors
- Maximum Durability – Natural cupping resistance, even over an aged concrete slab
- Simple Installation – Wider & longer planks reduce install time and labor costs
- Cleaner Indoor Air Quality – Unlike Chinese-made Bamboo, Staybull® is VOC flooring ideal for people with respiratory issues who can't live with carpet
- Superior Finish – High abrasion resistance perfect for high traffic areas
- Made in the USA – Inspected by hand, each plank is custom made in our North Carolina facility
- Customizable – Over 20 species to choose from. We can even mill FSC material for LEED credits
Solid Wood Flooring vs. Staybull Flooring® - Raw Material Utilized
|Areas in red show the waste discarded by the "old way" of hardwood flooring manufacturing.|
|Percentage of material used|
|Hardwood Flooring||Staybull Flooring®|
Staybull® is the only recycled hardwood flooring option that closes the solid wood flooring waste cycle.